What you will do ...
- Take part in the consulting services
- Analyse needs, write specification documents and quotation
- Quantify and negotiate the resources required
- Follow and check the development part
- Help with the configuration of the software
- Deliver generic Software functional training sessions
- Will report to the Head of Professional Services
Must have ...
- You have a Master degree in Business Management
- You have 2 or 3 years of experience
- You speak fluently French and English
- You are an excellent communicator and negotiator
- You have an affinity with the IT world
Nice to have
Close to the perfection ...
- You have good knowledge in accounting
- You are available immediately
- You speak a third language
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- You are ready to travel in US
What we offer
A good job in a young and dynamic team
A full time job, with an attractive salary package in a small team of smart people. You will start contract with a full technical and functional training. If you are passionate, motivate and flexible apply for this job, you will certainly join the best company ever.
With our product, which is a suite of 3000 business apps. It is fully open source, full featured and it’s online offer is 3 times cheaper than traditional competitors. We have 2.000.000 users, and we're growing fast.
Because of our constant growth, we're now looking for people to reinforce our team of enthusiastic developers. So if working on an open source project in a friendly and cooperative atmosphere sounds like fun to you, read on...